Sunday, December 24, 2006
I have been spending the cash as though I've settled my phone bill, as though i've just stumped upon 500 bucks, as though I've just won the lottery. Tsk2.
It makes me feel awful. Damn. I'm not even working at the moment.
Yesterday was a day out with Amir, Fatin and Amallina where I ended up being the only who shopped (not counting Fatin buying 3 panties ONLY like omg. sheesh.) The gashaus fleemarket was not at all great. I think everyone overloaded last week, not this week, sadly. So there was nothing much yesterday, but I still managed to get a Mango top at $10 and another top at Bugis. The rest were walking so fast I was so left behind most of the time. Tragic. I didn't even get a good enough look around Bugis for they were so eager to leave. =( Oh well.
Apparently shopping works wonders best with Firah. So next week, it'll be our date ok.
The sweet boyfriend sent me home last night after rushing back from work. He's been exceptionaly sweet, what with going all the way to my house to send me to the clinic although it ended up being closed and then rushing back to work. Though we didn't really spend our 23rd together, it was good while it lasted. (=
X O X O; 4:51 pm